Financing you Business
Thursday, December 6, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Please join HafeziCapital’s CEO, Babak Hafezi at the Access to Capital – Financing your Business event, presented by the Northern Virginia Black Chamber of Commerce. The Access to Capital conference will discuss the new SBA lending programs and the banks new lending practices. The program is designed to help business owners understand how they can gain access to money in todays capital markets. Business owners are asking: “So, where’s the money? How do I fuel my business growth?” Join us and a panel representing the perspectives of traditional business banking, investment banking and alternatives such as angel investing and venture capital. In a region like Northern Virginia with an innovative business sector, coupled with a slowly expanding economy, we’ll address:
- Who is lending and investing?
- How you can make your company more attractive to investors?
- The pitfalls to avoid when pursuing financing?
The Access to Capital event will be moderated by Nicholas Jordan, Managing Director, Collingwood Asset Management, panelists include:
- Thomas Cooper, Senior Vice President of the Business Banking Group, Wells Fargo Bank
- Gerald Fils, Financial Advisor, The Capital ESOP Group, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Babak Hafezi, Chief Executive Officer, Hafezi Capital International Consulting & Investing
- Keith Moss, Agent Owner, Farmers Insurance
- Dallas R. Stapleton, Assistant Vice President, Diversified Commercial – Business Banking, SunTrust Bank