How we can help
How we can help…
How we can help your organization is by establishing a strategy that provide an operation guideline for you to implement. HafeziCapital understand the many challenges facing businesses in today’s fast-paced and competitive climate. We understand it because many of our associates have owned their own successful organizations. The competencies required to meet these challenges often are not available in-house to business operations, which often consist of only direct production and administrative personnel. We are one of the few business service management consultancy firms in the U.S. capable of affordably addressing the unique business challenges faced by your businesses. We implement positive, lasting change in our client businesses.
Are you facing any of these problems?
How we can help with Growth:
- Have you attempted many techniques to grow the company to no avail?
- Are margins being compressed?
- Do you want to grow organically?
- Are you thinking about growing via acquisition?
- Are you working harder yet achieving less growth?
How we can help with Organization:
- Do you have a high turn-over ratio?
- Are your employees deciding to work for the competitor?
- Are you not meeting key deadlines for clients?
- Do you require a boost in moral?
- Do you need to integrate another company?
- Are you planning on buying another company and need a strategy?
How we can help with Capitalization:
- Are you having problems raising capital?
- Do you not know how much money you need to raise?
- Do you need an Executive Summary or Business Plan?
- Do you need to develop and refined your pitch?
- Do you need to know what investors look for?
- Do you need a feasibility study or market analysis?
- How do I structure a deal for Angel and Venture Capital (VC) firms?
- Where should I focus my efforts in raising capital?
- Should my technology drive the business?
How we can help with Internationalization:
- What country should I enter?
- Are you entering International Markets blindly?
- How does culture effect my business entry?
- What is the difference between an Emerging Market and a Frontier market?
- Do you have an international market entry strategy?
- Would you like to know more about the market and the size?
- Should I buy a competitor in an international market?
- How should I structure my supply chain?
- When should I open a new office?
- How many people do I need in the new office?
- How will my banking be effected by the countries I enter?
- Should I have a regional international office structure?
- Should my supply chain match my international business entry?
How we can help?
How we can help is by understanding the current condition of your business and bringing factual answers to the above questions. We have helped many under-performing business organizations achieve improved profitability, operational and organizational efficiencies, development of strategies to enter new markets domestically and international and package companies to raise capital.
If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online, we encourage you to contact us and set a free initial consult. Please let us know what your challenges and questions are. Let us introduce ourselves to you. It costs you nothing to investigate how we might be able to transform your business…perhaps your life.